Because our nation still needs the healing vision of Dr. James Cameron, ABHM’s founder.
Dr. Cameron dreamed of our nation as “one single and sacred nationality” and believed we could achieve a just and peaceful society through education and empathy building.
His vision is as relevant and compelling today as it was when he survived a lynching at age sixteen.
Your support of ABHM enables us to:
• preserve and share the African American experience as an integral part of US history and culture;
• promote interracial dialogue and mutual understanding;
• foster racial repair and reconciliation; and
• work towards a humane and peaceful world for all peoples.
Donations to ABHM, a program of the nonprofit Dr. James Cameron Legacy Foundation, are tax-deductible.
To make a gift by credit card online, click on the button of your choice below
Give to support Educational Programs
Give to support the Capital Campaign
To make a gift by check, mail to the:
Dr. James Cameron Legacy Foundation
11933 W. Burleigh St., Suite 100
Milwaukee WI 53222
More Ways to Contribute
- Volunteer Your Time and Talents
- Take the Freedom-Lover’s Pledge
- Tell a Lynching Victim’s Life Story
- Tell Your Dr. Cameron Story